Why Hosted Exchange?
For most small business owners, email is their lifeblood. In fact in a Gartner and Symantec study, it was determined that up to 75% of a company’s intellectual property resides in its email and other messaging applications.
As a mission-critical part of your business, email simply has to work, be fast and always be accessible from the road or home. Today, this means being able to access your email and calendar directly from your cell phone and other mobile devices, so you’re never out of touch with your business.
But as critical as email is to most companies, it is important to remember that managing your email infrastructure is not usually directly related to the products or services you sell. To be successful, you have to focus on growing your bottom line, not on making sure your email is working, which can be both time consuming and expensive.
The good news is that a variety of hosted services are available for small businesses – services that were once only reserved for the biggest corporations. Hosted services, also known as Software as a Service or SaaS, are software applications that you access through the Internet. Hosting vendors store the information on their own servers and manage the entire system for you, helping to drastically reduce the time and energy you spend on keeping your email up and running.
(Continue reading at StartupNation.com)
Small Business Benefits of Hosted Exchange
Using a hosted exchange service is the preferred option for many businesses. Removing the hassle of business email, hosted exchange boasts a myriad of advantages, probably too many to mention but five benefits often mentioned by users include:
1. Security: Any business is at risk from viruses, spam, hackers and scams. Hosted exchange services incorporate robust firewalls and systematic scanning of incoming email to prevent security breaches and provide peace of mind, not to mention saved time and resources.
2. Reliable IT Support: The hassle-free operation of hosted exchange extends to a dedicated IT support team. Typically based at the same site as the exchange servers, these teams offer reliable, 24-7 support at a fraction of the cost of an in-house IT team or a third-party company. Every business needs support at some time and this on-site expert advice is worth its weight in gold.
3. Better Communication: Flexibility and mobility are fundamental for increased productivity. In this day and age, more and more companies have staff working from home or on the move and ahosted exchange services enable an organization's employees to access their email account and contact data wherever they are and whenever they wish to do so.
4. Reduced Costs: Many hosted exchange services charge at a pay-as-you-go rate, eliminating hidden costs and up-front payments. Even more cost savings result from no need for maintenance, virus protection or set-up and coordination - there's just one simplified, outsourced cost which provides companies with what they are looking for - a simple effective system, with a low cost base.
5. Latest Technology: Keeping abreast of the current technology can be costly and time consuming. Thankfully, most hosted exchange services carry out continuous upgrades to hardware and systems, meaning that a company's email service will never be out of date. This allows members of staff to be free to work for your company and not be forever checking for software upgrades and implementing the same, saving you time and resources.
With these benefits and more, it is not hard to see why more and more businesses every year are turning to Hosted Exchange to manage their email and the security of their data.
(From an article on EzineMark.com)
Hanson's Hosted Exchange
Hanson Information Systems can provide your business with a Hosted Exchange Email solution to increase the data accessibility and productivity of your employees. This integrated package easily brings together data from various devices and synchronizes crucial information.
Hosted Exchange provides a business with IT tools for a busy staff to easily manage and share information. Additionally, being out of the office shouldn’t mean being out of touch. Hosted Exchange can provide your staff with reliable, functional and secure information – anytime, from anywhere.
Hanson offers a Basic Email Package, as well as a Premium Email Package with enhanced functionality including encryption. Both packages offer high-end communication tools with 99.9% availability and monitored 24/7/365 by Hanson’s team of IT professionals. Pricing for packages are competitive and ultimately allows customers to lower expenses by avoiding costly license fees and by utilizing Hanson’s hardware, infrastructure and personnel.
(More information at Hansoninfosys.com)